IT Recruiter - Round Rock, TX
- Interacts with Hiring Managers to understand job requirements.
- Sources, screens and interviews applicants in line with requirements and ensures that the reference checking process is completed.
- Sources candidates directly in the marketplace and develops candidate pools within their respective market streams.
- Works with the hiring managers to develop strong selection processes through the use of creative and innovative techniques and tools.
- Coordinates interviews with Hiring Managers / defined panels.
- Develops offers in line with approved guidelines, negotiates offer and finalizes start date with candidate.
- Continues interaction with candidate till the time the candidate joins the organization.
- Leads and closes all formalities related to on- boarding of the candidate.
- Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process guidelines and audit requirements that conform to the local labor code.
- Conducts research and analyzes data on assigned projects including agency performance.
- Exercises judgment on the right sourcing channels to be used.
- Responsible for managing hiring using appropriate strategies to ensure the best quality of hire and cost per hire.
- Utilizes Applicant tracking system throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- May provide performance feedback on all recruiting agencies/sources.
- May develop, support and maintain employment advertising campaigns, college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs.
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Recruiter
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 342818
Posted Date: 10/11/2018