IT Project Manager - Round Rock, TX
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provides PM expertise and leadership to collaborate between Integration team, Development Teams, IT Business Leaders and Executive stakeholders to deliver large projects on time and on budget
- Manages functions spanning business processes, operating systems, applications, and hardware platforms
- Need to work closely with Solution Architects, Product Owners and Developers to plan release management and engineering activities
- Helps standardize project delivery processes, establish best practices & standards
- Works and communicates effectively
- Owns and prepares & presents decks at executive meetings
- Provide technical project management expertise to teams delivering solutions.
- Responsible for technical implementation, administration, and coordination with the product vendor (Oracle, IBM, Splunk) for resolution of product related issues.
- Keep the Integrations platforms stable and available with least interruption and impact to business.
- Take preventive and corrective actions to ensure platform stability.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, Engineering or related field of study
8 years of experience
Agile and Kanban project management methods; technical program management
Nice to have:
Integration technologies (Oracle SOA, IBM DataPower, Layer7, OpenText, Boomi).
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 342976
Posted Date: 10/11/2018