BI Developer - Littleton, CO
We are currently seeking a seasoned BI Developer for (up to) 6-month to possible PERMANENT opportunity with our client in Littleton, CO. You will design, develop and implement custom reporting solutions for Operational Metrics supporting the company’s Operations department. Please note that this is not a financial or accounting reporting position. You will also maintain and revise existing reports as well as develop new reports.
This is an immediate need so you will need to be available to start immediately, pending on-boarding process.
- Must have 7+ years of experience
- Experience with SSRS and SSIS is required
- Microsoft SQL Server (which uses the T-SQL ANSI/SQL development standards), SSRS (SQL Server Report Services), SSIS package development, Visual Studio, Oracle 9i or better.
- Experience with Tableau preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Minimum of (4) years’ experience in data mining, querying / accessing large data sets and developing key business reports and metrics.
- Experienced in analyzing complex issues, distilling and communicating their relevant aspects.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Able to draw conclusions from research and analysis and determine next steps and course of action.
- Must have ability to clearly communicate with business users and gather reporting requirements
- Must have ability to troubleshoot existing complex code
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: BI Developer
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 343099
Posted Date: 10/12/2018