Executive Assistant - Washington, DC
Position : Executive Assistant
Location: Washington DC
Duration : 3 months contract with possible extension.
One of our accounting client is looking for Executive Assistant with strong technical, communication and leadership skills and the ability to work in a team focused environment or individually depending on the task. However, this EA would not support PPEDDs (at least not in the traditional sense) as this EA would support a process - The IRS Filings process - Form 3115.
• Experience working in a professional services environment;
• Awareness of important issues going on in todays political climate;
• Knowledge of the workings of Capital Hill;
• Knowledge of the 3115 filing process;
• Experience handling complex and heavy international and domestic travel;
• Experience engaging with multiple levels of management;
• Calendar Scheduling/Management expertise;
• Ability to operate at a fast pace while managing multiple priorities;
• Proficient with Document Preparation (Word, PowerPoint);
• Experience w/ Meeting/Conference Call Scheduling; and
• Time & Expense Report Preparation/Reconciliation
Manage calendars and schedule meetings. Use the 'scheduler' feature for arranging group calls/meetings.
Use firm travel and meeting tools. Follow policies and procedures to make travel/meeting arrangements. Confirm details and create itineraries.
Apply branding and correspondence guidance, to format/edit letters, reports, and correspondence from draft to client-ready stage. Become knowledgeable of firm mailing/delivery processes.
Maintain documents on appropriate file servers and repositories. Learn and adhere to records retention policies.
Proactively develop relationships with key internal/external client contacts, gaining recognition as a team resource.
Help with project plans for small project teams, in local and virtual team settings.
With guidance, may manage certain administrative aspects of client engagements.
Collaborate with colleagues to recommend most cost-effective ways to complete tasks.
Apply and share knowledge gained about work processes, resources, and structure and business of the firm/service line/functional group.
To qualify, candidates must have:
Associate's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
A minimum of 3+ years of related experience.
English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication.
Effective interpersonal skills, with an ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to quality.
Proficiency with automated calendar management tools, e.g., Outlook
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 343111
Posted Date: 10/12/2018