.NET Developer - Gaithersburg, MD
We are currently seeking a .NET Developer for a 6-month to PERMANENT opportunity with our client in White Marsh, MD. In this role, you will work with business partners and database developers to build robust .NET Web and Web API solutions that satisfy business requirements.
- Review and interpret ongoing business application requirements, research required data and build appropriate deliverables.
- Document and provide support for deployed .NET solutions.
- Work with the Business Reporting team to build T-SQL, SSRS and/or SSIS solutions.
- Participate in the rotation for monitoring and troubleshooting Mariners nightly data loads (off hour support).
- Verify the accuracy and validity of all software developed, including preparations of sample test data and the execution of programs, job stream, and system testing, as well as preparing all required documentation indicating system functionality.
- Investigate the root cause of application issues, system down or database failures, and makes accurate decisions to fix or repair the problem.
- Mentor the development team and help to grow and evolve their technical skills.
- Research and propose new technologies that can be utilized by the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Qualifications:
- Four (4) year degree in information systems, MIS, BIS, CIS, or a related field of study
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Microsoft/.NET Full-stack development with C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2012 and/or SQL Server 2014, Windows Server and IIS.
- Experience with .NET 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6.1.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience with Code First development methodologies.
- Knowledge and ability to write advanced T-SQL code.
- Experience developing complex SSRS reports and SSIS packages.
- Knowledge of latest technologies - WPF, WCF, SOAP and REST Services.
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket and/or SourceTree preferred.
- Ability to interpret application requests and requirements in order to build appropriate automated solution.
- Experience designing and developing Object Oriented Programming solutions.
- Desire and ability to learn emerging technologies and methodologies.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, & Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and notation skills
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 343611
Posted Date: 10/24/2018