CAP Markets – Java Application Engineer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Project Manager/ Business Analyst professional. Must be articulate and able work directly with senior management as a high-level expert.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: CAP Markets – Java Application Engineer
- Location: Charlotte, NC - MUST work onsite
- Duration: This role can be a FTE conversion: Contract to Hire
- The Calypso Derivatives Front Office Development team is looking for a candidate to assist with enhancements to the Java-based Calypso vendor application.
- This can involve extending Calypso API s to meet our business needs and integrating c++ financial libraries provided by the Quantitative Analysis group
- Enhancing the system to support customized products, pricers, interfaces and/or analysis
- Developing interfaces to other systems (both internal and external)
- Creating custom tools to aid users and/or comply with regulatory requirements Troubleshooting critical production problems
- Work directly with our partner teams to design robust solutions from informal requirements
- Write supporting documentation
Minimum Qualifications :
- Expert in Java development
- Expert in Shell scripting(Bash and Windows),LINUX and messaging frameworks
- Experience with build and deployment tools - Jenkins, GitHub, Gradle, Maven and UDeploy
- Proven application design experience on a complex application utilizing Object-Oriented design and development.
- Excellent communication skills Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 5+ years of application development experience
- 3+ years of securities industry experience Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
Preferred Skills :
- Understanding of OTC markets, and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working with Calypso V12 or higher.
- Prefer experience in Rates/Credit derivatives development experience including any of Swap, Swaption, Cancellable Swap, FRA, Bond, CDS,CDS Indices
- Experience working with C/C++
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: CAP Markets – Java Application Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 343768
Posted Date: 10/19/2018