Technician / Technologist Electrical / Electronic - Dearborn, MI
Fuel Cell Research Technologist – Electrical
- This is an opportunity to participate in the Research & Development of Hydrogen Fuel Cells.
- Responsible for the fuel cell system engineering and technical direction for future OEM Zero Emission Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles.
- Within the Fuel Cell Research department, the Fuel Cell Research Technologist – Electrical is responsible for the fuel cell system build, integration, and test of the Fuel Cell Propulsion System and Fuel Cell Stack. A Fuel Cell System Research Technologist – Electrical is to: • Provide Electrical Technician skills to support the development, testing, and analysis of fuel cell systems and components. • Utilize electrical schematics for wiring harnesses & instrumentation to build and integrate the test units and test stands in support of fuel cell research. • Assist with the minor mechanical build tasks on the test stands and fuel cell systems if needed. • Perform repairs, preventative maintenance, and electrical upgrades on the test stands and equipment. • Operate the system and component test stands to perform periodic routine baseline performance testing for equipment capability verification.
- Experience in electrical wiring: Automotive Electrical Distribution Systems, Vehicle & Test Stand, Instrumentation and Data Acquisition System Wiring, Wiring Harness Construction, and AC/DC voltage wiring.
- Ability to understand electrical wiring schematics and using Microsoft Visio, AutoCAD Electrical, or other tools.
- Associates Degree in Engineering Technology desired.
Associates Degree in Engineering Technology desired.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technician / Technologist Electrical / Electronic
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 343939
Posted Date: 10/22/2018