Quality Data Analyst - Kokomo, IN
- Support Quality Engineering for data analysis.
- Maintain Quality internal document databases to store and retrieve data.
- Perform data collection and stratification from all internal and external sources.
- Use Microsoft Office software to create reports, templates and PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist Management to write procedures, meeting preparation and presentations.
- Support Quality Projects utilizing World Class Manufacturing methodology.
- Supporting technical Quality Team at multiple manufacturing facilities to capture and process control internal/external quality performance data and presenting it in a user friendly format.
- The data will be used at the department level, plant level and division level to lead the team toward contiuous quality improvements.
- This position will be challenged with continuously identifying systems and methods for quicker and easier sharing of complex data from various sources and operating systems.
- Technical BS DegreeSQL knowledge & strong knowledge of data collection systems with the ability to interface multiple electronic data sources into to a front end reporting system (QlikSense).
- Expert skills with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communications - verbal & written Problem solving will be critical for the standardization and communization of multiple data collection systems.
- Knowledge of the Industry 4.0 methodology and Google Suite operating systems is preferred.
- Automotive manufacturing experience preferred
Driving and Travel Requirements:
May be required to drive a company car - valid drivers license and clean driving record required Previous supplier interface and leadership experience is a plus.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Quality Data Analyst
Location: Kokomo, IN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 344026
Posted Date: 10/23/2018