Technician - Tempe, AZ
Warehouse / Technician
Our client is looking for a Technician to join our team in Tempe, AZ. Our team is focused on hiring the best people in the business. Are you the candidate that we have been searching for? If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, this is the place for you!
Location: Tempe, AZ, 85284
Hours: Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM
The qualified candidates must be able to stand for long periods of time and the ability to lift up to 50 - 75 lbs. You must be MUST have good work ethic -- your previous employment are long term, unless on contractual basis (lasting one year or longer), available to be punctual and show up each and every day. All potential candidates must have a good attitude and be able to work with others
- Minimum High school graduate along with 1+ year of experience in warehousing/shipping, etc.
- Prior experience working in a fast paced and high volume environment and the ability to step-up and meet demands without prompt as business fluctuates.
- Must be able to lift up to 50-75 pounds of equipment, some twisting and turning with equipment installs.
- Solid mechanical skills
- Strong sense of urgency, business ethics, dependability and follow through.
- Computer literate - common PC formatting and operational knowledge (able to work in a spreadsheet), as well as an ability to be trained on how to use a hand scanner. This can be a labor intensive job.
- IT Inventory / Accountable for hardware/asset tracking / ensure adequate inventory
- Maintain equipment inventory controls and policies.
- Package and return equipment for reuse/recycle/disposition.
- Receive, package, return and maintain equipment accountability.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Support
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technician
Location: Tempe, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 344073
Posted Date: 11/19/2018