Product Analyst - Cloud Technologies - Town and Country, MO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Product Analyst to work on a team at our client site in St Louis, MO. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
The Product Analyst will assist the Product Owner(s) in the areas of strategic product planning, competitive analysis and thought leadership for our initiative to deliver our multi cloud management services. The Product Analyst will be responsible for collecting several metrics relevant for the product. The Product Analyst will participate in requirements gathering, maintaining a prioritized product backlog, helping organize Agile software sprints alongside the Product Owner. The Product Analyst ensures the Multi Cloud Management team offerings are delivered rapidly to market, and stay current with customer needs, technology advancements, and competitive differentiation. The Product Analyst will work closely with development teams from product initiation to delivery and product lifecycle management.
• Research competitor’s products, assesses competitive advantages and determine what product features and functionality will be built or modified
• Develop technical collateral such as knowledge base articles, product sheets, white papers, and product announcements
• Educate and inform team about upcoming releases and roadmap
• Independently resolve issues and assist team with overcoming obstacles
• Assist in providing training to sales, operations, onboarding and service management teams.
• Define and update reporting metrics across multiple teams
• Help design, document and maintain system processes
• Provide requirements for user stories and act as voice of the customer during software development
• Support software releases by writing knowledge base articles, blog posts, and whitepapers
• Actively seek feedback on the product from customers (internal and external) and use that feedback to inform product decisions
• Understand and stay current with industry trends, open source technologies, and cloud computing models
• Engage the community through social media, blog posts, and conferences
• Participate in testing software releases from end users perspective and providing feedback.
• Providing subject matter expertise in defining and testing managed services.
• BS/BA or equivalent required; MS a plus
• 6+ years of experience working with software teams as an analyst or an engineer.
• Excellent communication skills to include: verbal, written and presentation
• Entrepreneurial drive
• Energy, integrity, and strong work ethic
• Intermediate knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
Analyzes business processes, functions, and procedures to determine the most effective business systems software to meet the needs of the organization. Establishes systems specifications and objectives, based on business requirements and cost effectiveness, and provides recommendations to management personnel. Collaborates with others in systems development and design, including software programming and table, report, and panel design. Develops test plans and coordinates and performs software testing. 6-8 years experience
Town and Country, MO
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Product Analyst - Cloud Technologies
Location: Town and Country, MO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 344077
Posted Date: 10/23/2018