Administrative Support - Wayne, MI
- Calendar/Meetings: coordinate internal/external meeting itineraries, schedules and calendars; resolving conflicts in a timely and efficient manner.
- Schedule meetings, setting up and utilizing audio and WebEx technologies.
- Coordinate Travel Expense Reports and CPARS requests.
- Ensure timely approval of requests including overtime, signature requests, FAB card reconciliation and supporting UAW TER completion.
- Coordination and site point of contact for charity fundraising and community service (e.g. JDRF, March of Dimes, United Way), point of contact for salaried service awards, coordination of site-wide service award events, coordination of down week events (e.g. calendar of events, meeting notices, loans to other plants), support special events at the site (e.g. senior leadership visits, external VIP visits), MAP Newsletter distribution.
- Vehicle rep for the Plant; monitor vehicle usage & replacement of pool vehicles, pager Coordinator for the Plant / Order pagers for new users; replace broken & lost pagers, process Plant Badge Access & Parking Permit Requests, working with Security & Safety Mgr.
- Proficient in Microsoft especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Highly intuitive and independent worker, who possesses highly effective Office Management skills.
- Manage extensive and highly confidential electronic and written communications, responsible for office organization including: maintaining office filing systems, managing incoming and outgoing mail, effectively handling email correspondence and voicemail (monitoring for urgent emails and messages), copying / faxing, etc.
- Handle department correspondence as required, responding to letters, emails and request for information.
- Prepare secret/confidential information, both within the Company and externally.
- Provide high quality word processing and other documents including organizational charts, correspondence, Excel spread sheets and Power Point presentations.
- Proof reads and edits various documents submitted to the leadership team, including speeches, which require preferred formatting.
- Experience Required:
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and support multiple assignments and projects simultaneously
- Proficient in use of Microsoft software (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and other programs as required)
- Experience in a Manufacturing settings preferred
Bachelors Degree Preferred
3-5+ years of related work experience as an Administrative Assistant
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Administrative Support
Location: Wayne, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 344232
Posted Date: 10/23/2018