Mechanical RMA Repair Technician - Sunnyvale, CA
Our Client, a leader in the Medical Device a- Robotics is dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical evasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority. Our client offers excellent benefits and the opportunity to contribute to a revolutionary technology that benefits surgical efficiency.
• RMA Repair Technician performs simple and complex repairs on mechanical RMA assemblies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Education and/or Experience:
- High Schoold D
- Minimum of AA or college degree preferred
- One to three years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, write and understand English. Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees, supervisors, or engineers
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute averages, ratios, and percentages and to draw and interpret bar graphs and line graphs. Ability to determine the minimum, maximum and nominal value when provided with a specification and a tolerance
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to deal with situations including up to several variables. Ability to report actual or potential quality issues. Ability to suggest and implement process improvements.
- Computer skills: Proficient in use of personal computers as part of daily work, including knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and Datasweep. Ability to use E-mail and the ACCS (Agile) system to retrieve and submit on-line documentation.
- Other skills and abilities: Ability to work varying shifts. Must have ability to complete training courses. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to use clocks, timers, calipers, voltmeters, power supplies, rulers, and other test equipment as required
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Mechanical RMA Repair Technician
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 344241
Posted Date: 3/18/2019