Developers - Seattle, WA
We are currently seeking (2) Developers for a 3+month contractual opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA. In this role, you will be working with Engineers specifically to upgrade Gsutil from Python 2.0 to Python 3.0 and ensure that the upgraded Gsutil is fully functional and backwards compatible. You will interpret business and functional requirements into a strong design and apply industry best practices and standards in conjunction with project requirements and design.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Work closely with other developers, and project managers to upgrade Gsutil from Python 2.0 to Python 3.0.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements/efficiencies and drive adoption of high priority/high value improvements within the team.
- Manage time effectively with minimal supervision to accurately scope projects and ensure that projects release on-time.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- (5) years’ experience with programming with Python
- Python 2.x Python 3
- In-depth experience developing numerous web-based applications.
- Expert understanding of Python Programming Language and GCS (Google Cloud Storage) APIs.
- Experience working in Linux, BSD, or UNIX environment.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users (internal and external), strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership.
- Strong commitment to quality, architecture, and documentation.
Desired Skills (not required):
- Experience migration Python 2.0 to Python 3.0
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Developers
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 344289
Posted Date: 10/23/2018