Project Engineer - Anaheim, CA
Job title: Project Engineer
Location: Anaheim, CA
Duration: 12 months
The Project Engineer I is responsible for supporting other project engineers and the technical success of the small projects and tasks within the constraints of the allocated budget and schedule. The Project Engineer I role specifically is technical management and coordination of engineering to achieve compliance with customer technical requirements in the field of AC and DC Power Conversion and protection.
1. System Engineering
* Maintain requirements database tool (DOORS) and create necessary support infrastructure (e.g., scripts, configuration management, views, import/export)
* Maintain traceability between requirements and verification activities throughout product development lifecycle
Lead efforts for defect tracking and correction, following good problem solving practices
2. Project Management
* Manage day to day technical aspects of the project, including cross-functional decision making, task/schedule management, issue resolution/escalation, and communication.
* Manage cross project resource demand and work with functional managers to resolve gaps
Technical/Functional skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong background in MS Excel and VBA scripting
- Familiarity with DOORS tool and scripting
- Fundamental understanding of the system engineering V. Exposure to Electrical Power Conversion Testing and Test experience highly desired.
- Outstanding written communication skills (e.g., technical document authoring).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in related Engineering field from four-year college or university. Advanced technical degree preferred.
- 0-3 years of related technical experience and/or training.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Specific experience in electronic power conversion equipment development preferred.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Anaheim, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 344678
Posted Date: 10/29/2018