Administrator - Los Angeles, CA
Administrator / Receptionist
We are currently seeking an Administrator (Hospitality and Workplace Services Coordinator) for a 3+ month contractual opportunity (possibility for extension) with our client in Los Angeles, CA. The qualified candidate will coordinate critical operations required to maintain a functional, efficient office facility.
We are in need of someone to fill in, in the mailroom and at reception, among other potential tasks. This need is urgent and immediate, so we may hire without interview.
The Hospitality & Workplace Services Representative is an integral part of the Hospitality & Workplace Services Team and is a pivotal force in the management of Hospitality & Workplace Services -related activities.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Performing various duties within office services, including hospitality and meeting services set-up and support functions, placement of supplies for hoteling clients, and office equipment maintenance by completing documented set-up, maintenance and repair routines.
- Manages various Hospitality & Workplace Services functions at company sites making certain that consistent, quality, and cost-effective services are provided.
- Applies superior knowledge so that company assets and image are protected by maintaining a safe, functional and productive work environment.
- Performs specialized tasks as required (e.g., assisting Hospitality & Workplace Services, box moves, external messenger services, record keeping, binding, faxing, photocopying, ordering business cards, books and periodicals).
- Receives and tracks Hospitality & Workplace Services work order requests.
- Dispatches work orders to maintenance staff. Understands daily work routines and procedures such as mail, filing, supplies, etc.
- Understands and operates local office equipment, including audio & visual equipment and inventory.
- Sets-up hoteling workspaces and meeting spaces (audio & visual equipment for meetings, food and beverages, etc.) as well as preparing hoteling and meeting workspaces.
- Coordinates Video Teleconferences (VTC) by reserving the equipment and space needed and making certain VTC peripheral equipment is compatible with all sites and operational prior to meeting start time, etc.
- Assists with other facilities and hospitality functions as necessary.
Los Angeles, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 344800
Posted Date: 10/29/2018