Systems Architect - Mobile Application / 344929 - Round Rock, TX
Systems Architect - Mobile Application / 344929
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Round Rock, TX
Immediate need for a hands on System Architect who was worked on mobile full stack.
* Develops and maintains Mobile applications for customers, Partners & Employees.
Authors Technical Designs (TDs) that define how a functional design will be technically enabled.
Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution.
Work closely with Project, Product Managers and UX teams.
Responsible for ensuring adherence to development best practices and standards of associate application developers and application developers within their immediate group and may be required to act as Solution Delivery Lead (SDL) representing IT on particular projects
- Overall 12+ years of experience with a minimum of 6+ years’ of Mobile experience
- Minimum of 6 years in designing mobile solutions and frameworks.
- Hands on experience in architecting/developing mobile solutions (native/web) in leading mobile platforms especially iOS, Android.
- Extensive knowledge on performance, security, standard Authentication & Authorization mechanisms in the industry.
- Expertise in Mobile Infrastructure (Mobile Device Management (MDM), App Deployment, App Stores, Enterprise App Stores)
- Good Knowledge on workspace one, deployments, through Google Play, Apple App Store.
- Experience in working on platforms such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Experience in working on HTML5 /JS/CSS3 and Cross Platform tools
- Experienced in integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs.
- Ability to define, analyze and document Enterprise Mobility Architecture & Design.
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, Industry solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration Servers, Build Automation, Source Controls, Static & Dynamic Analysis tools.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, must have analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- An entrepreneurial attitude, with a quick ability to identify opportunities and drive towards implementation
- Creative, innovative and out-of-the-box thinking
- Experience in leading teams and projects Rapid prototyping and passion for researching new or emerging trends and technologies in the mobile platform space.
- In addition to depth in Mobility, a reasonable exposure to modern IT trends like AR, VR and capabilities in Big Data Analytics, Cloud, and Social Contribution on technical white paper in conferences
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Strong technical aptitude.
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems Architect - Mobile Application / 344929
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 344929
Posted Date: 1/10/2019