Communications Specialist - Charlotte, NC
Exciting 24 month contract opportunity for a Communications Specialist with our Fortune 500 Financial Services client. This person will need to write/ proof/ and send mass email communicating updates to clients/shareholders. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and prior experience with Dreamweaver.
- Responsible for communications/public relations strategy and support for a business segment to support the achievement of business goals and maintain/improve the company's image.
- Responsible for planning, writing, editing, coordinating and publishing a variety of complex and/or sensitive communications.
- Develops communication goals, objectives and plans to best communicate management's position or message.
- Identifies communications opportunities and the design/medium/channel for execution.
- Develops, manages and updates technical documents and webpages that align with communications strategy.
- Translate technical jargon into user-friendly business language.
- 6+ years of communications experience to include writing, editing, and proofing across multiple communications channels (email, web, phone, meetings, etc.).
- Experience with HTML and Dreamweaver
- 3+ years developing, editing and managing technical documents
- 3+ years of strategizing, designing, and executing on communications plans. Able to prioritize work in order to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working under tight timeframes.
- Focused. This position requires someone who can independently put together the communications with little direction and "just know" when to assert themselves.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
- Project planning. This position doesn’t run the project, but he or she needs to have project planning/management knowledge to execute communication strategy.
- Self-starter. This is a busy project, so this person must be ready to jump in and get into the weeds without a lot of hand holding.
- Banking or large corporate experience preferable.
– Advantage Reference # 328175
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Communications Specialist
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 344933
Posted Date: 11/15/2018