DataPower Developer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a DataPower Developer to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. While this is a 6 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 12 months. This opportunity is to support new DataPower integrations. There are multiple integration needs within the scope of integration efforts that requires the use of DataPower and this dedicated resource will work with the application teams and other internal architects and business partners to understand the requirements and work on setting up the DataPower integrations to support those efforts. The resource would also provide any ongoing support for the new DataPower integrations once it goes live. Additional responsibilities include providing application / project teams with high level of technical expertise for DataPower support.Basic Qualifications
- 3-5 years of strong experience implementing integration solutions using IBM DataPower
- 3+ years of DataPower development experience ( XI50/52 )
- Expertise in XML, XSLT, JSON, XPATH, etc.
- Familiar with DataPower security concepts ( AAA, WS-Security, encryption, digital signatures, etc).
- Good troubleshooting skills with overall knowledge on DataPower features/concepts.
- Experience working with SOAP/REST based Web Services Performs application deployments (Scripted/Batch/Ant based) to test, integration, and production environments per established change management procedures.
- Provides support in the configuring and troubleshooting solutions and developing hands on solutions. Strong UNIX/LINUX experience. Preferred Qualifications Facilitates and coordinates between the various stakeholders.
- Experience with J2EE development Development experience with Java and Java EE preferred. Knowledge of SDLC, IT governance and operations Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, and application dependencies.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: DataPower Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 344936
Posted Date: 11/6/2018