Business Process Engineer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Business Process Engineer to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. This is initially a 6 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
The ideal candidate should have and/or be able to demonstrate Large scale business process modeling and analysis Implementation experience with solid understanding of Process, Risk and Control environment.
Desired skill set includes:
- Business Process Architects and BPM Implementation Consultants who can Organize, lead, and facilitate cross-entity, major Line-Of-Business (LOB) or multi-LOB/group BPM Implementation efforts.
- Helps in defining Process Inventory for an organization.
- Decomposing large complex business areas into Process, Activity and Tasks
- Experience of using industry reference process taxonomies like APQC and aligning organizations inventory to APQC process taxonomy or other industry taxonomies.
- Drives business awareness of BPM methodology.
- Ability to onboard business units onto an enterprise process modeling platform/ repository.
- Experience in integration of multiple systems to improve data lineage and quality.
- May provide BPM and iGrafx training and act as a mentor to less experienced individuals.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Business Process Architecture, BPM Implementation, BPM Tech Implementation Projects or Business Architecture or TOGAF Certification and 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Business Process Architecture, BPM Implementation, BPM Tech Implementation Projects
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
- Facilitation skills such as Helix Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of BI tools like Tableau or Power BI
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 345009
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Process Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 345009
Posted Date: 10/30/2018