Talent Acquisition System Administrator - Hartford, CT
The TA Operations & Systems Administrator will be responsible for managing and updating the Taleo recruiting platform and will serve as project lead on implementation of two external vendor integrations to support the end clients pre-employment assessment and global background check programs. The TA Operations & System Administrator will be responsible for engaging with key stakeholders, including recruiters, recruiting coordinators, HR IT, HRBPs and third-party vendors to successfully execute these business-critical initiatives. In addition, the TA Operations & System Administrator will be accountable for implementing process and functionality changes within the system, managing testing and production releases.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
• End client project and technical lead for full integration between Taleo and Aspiring Minds’ pre-employment assessment platform, automating administration of test and receipt of test results, and driving improvements in the candidate experience
• End client project and technical lead for integration with global background check vendor. Leverage Taleo functionality to implement collection and protection of confidential candidate information (SSNs, DOBs, etc.), implement secure integration with third-party vendor to transmit information, automate background check initiation and status updates and final disposition.
• Assist with additional process improvement projects including: implementation of multiple candidate selection workflows to address different recruiting needs by swimlane and/or region and automating offer letters and eSignature functionality.
You will report to Head, Global Talent Acquisition and Diversity & Inclusion Operations
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
• 3+ years in a Talent Acquisition Operations or HR Systems role, specifically with experience supporting recruiting systems and system changes
• Demonstrated proficiency with Taleo recruiting platform in a system administrator capacity
• Project Management experience; particularly experience leading integrations between Taleo and third-party vendors
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to clearly articulate end-user requirements to IT partners while also “translating” technical processes and jargon for HR end-users
• Strong customer-service mindset – demonstrated ability to address end-user and stakeholder needs in a timely and efficient manner
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Talent Acquisition System Administrator
Location: Hartford, CT
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 345056
Posted Date: 10/31/2018