Executive Admin Executive - Recruiter - Saginaw, MI
- The Technical Recruiter will work with the business teams to fill open positions under the lead of the Senior Technical Recruiter.
- The ideal candidate will work with managers, supervisors and interview teams to ensure there is full understanding of the opening and what is required to fill the position.
- Assistance in bridging the gap to educate hiring managers on process flow as well as streamlining the current process will be critical in this position.
- As Talent Acquisition evolves into Talent Management, this position will be responsible for pipelining talent and working closely with the hiring teams to ensure expectations are set on timing, process, responsibilities, and retention strategies.
- Actively source, screen, and schedule candidates for employment openings
- Confer with managers before launching a search to identify job specifications, primary versus secondary duties, and candidate qualifications
- Identify new and refreshing ways to attract talent
- Creatively source hard to fill positions using social media, professional networks, etc.
- Focus on gaining a strong understanding of all positions responsible to recruit for
- Coach and counsel managers through the hiring process to ensure optimal hiring
- Consistently track and document status and communication with all applicants in the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Build and maintain relationships with business leaders to foster alignment between talent acquisition, business needs and organizational goals
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals and networking events
- Anticipate business priorities and how business needs will impact staffing plans long-term
- Create strong working relationships with management, peers, and prospective candidates
- Develop effective recruiting plans and strategies and assist with retention strategies
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Minimum of 3 years of technical recruiting experience
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and with multiple levels
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with social media as it pertains to recruiting
- Ability to assist in creating retention strategies
- Experience in sourcing candidates (preferred)
- Knowledge of recruiting flow and processes (preferred)
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors platform (preferred)
- Knowledge of engineering terms/principles (preferred)
Associate or Bachelor degree. Equivalent training or certification
- Associate or Bachelor degree.
- Equivalent training or certification.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Executive Admin Executive - Recruiter
Location: Saginaw, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 345064
Posted Date: 11/19/2018