PDM Analyst/Change Specialist - Auburn Hills, MI
- The PDM analyst is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the production bill of material in both the OEM EBOM system and OEM CoDeP system.
- The system data is extremely critical to the industrial operations of Chrysler.
- However, the analysis that leads to the input is critical to determining what the input should be.
- To be effective, the analyst must learn the vehicles by understanding the systems and components that it takes to build them and how they are configured for sale.
- The analyst must be a skilled communicator as discussions with product engineers, purchasing, manufacturing, product planning, and other organizations' representatives are critical to doing the job correctly.
- All of those organizations and many more are effected by the data in the BOM.
- The change management specialist must possess the same qualities as described above, since there is some overlap in job responsibilities. In fact, some people do both jobs.
- The change specialist must fully understand the product change management process and is responsible to make certain that changes that fall within their area of responsibility are executed properly.
- The change specialist will run the change management meetings for the chief engineer of a given vehicle and make certain that the process keeps moving so all proposed changes are dis-positioned in a timely and accurate manner.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (ME or EE preferred) - completed within last 12 months
- Excellent communication, organization and teamwork skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and present to all levels of management.
- Overtime may be required
Auburn Hills, MI
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: PDM Analyst/Change Specialist
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 345083
Posted Date: 11/28/2018