Digital Marketing Specialist - Cambridge, MA
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for a 6+ month contractual opportunity with our client in Cambridge, MA.
- Create, develop, and manage content for the web properties utilizing the web content management system, SDL Tridion.
- Focus on content review and consistency in design and brand messaging when working through the content provided by the global requestors.
- Curate the digital customer experience, to maintain a consistent tone and branding throughout the website.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills; identifying issues with the web content management system or content to be deployed and flagging them, ensuring timely resolution.
- Analyze and recommend content management system/process improvements and work with web development/QA team to review and implement.
- Assist with the digital roadmap and implementation of a new website on the SDL Tridion content management platform.
- Optimize content to target conference leads and convert registration through search engine optimization (SEO) and usability tracking.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and prioritize upcoming website initiatives and projects.
- Make updates to content, images, and other components of the website.
- Review analytics and performance metrics and make recommendations for improving usability, and lead conversion.
- Work with contracted vendor(s) and/or IT Department to resolve any issues or problems with the website.
- Partner with the Information Technology team and outside technology vendors for new feature and page development.
- Research and stay current on best practices on most current website trends for our industry or related industries.
- Assist in proofreading and editing of content on website.
- Assist Marketing team with video and other digital marketing initiatives and promotions as needed
Skills and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising or equivalent experience required.
- Up to three (3) years of experience managing a website with the SDL Tridion content management platform preferred.
- Background in digital marketing.
- Passionate, high energy, resourceful, self-starter, and multi-tasker; works well in fast paced environments.
- Team player and able to work with cross functional work groups
- Proficient with Web Analytics, preferably Adobe Omniture and Google Tag Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working experience with Photoshop, HTML, and CSS.
- Able to prioritize time and manage deadlines.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and able to work independently.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- A team player, with the ability to excel in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with SEO/SEM techniques and best practices.
- Experience with Google Analytics desired.
Applicants must meet one of the following education and experience requirements:
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in a global matrixed organization
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Computer Science, or a related field
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 345105
Posted Date: 10/30/2018