QA Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Exciting 6-24 month contract opportunity for a Systems QA Analyst with our Fortune 500 Financial Services client. The successful candidate will coordinate complex activities among various independent teams as evidenced by the execution of project plans, supervision of command centers, movement of complex systems between mainframe platforms and merging business entities.
- Creates, prepares and implements systems quality assurance reviews for numerous applications. Responsible for primary development of testing strategies.
- Consults with users, providing advice and direction.
- Performs more complex analysis of business requirements and system specifications.
- May serve as a coordinator for all testing activities on a project.
- Creates test plans and scripts for own projects.
- May lead and review test plans written by others.
- Performs moderately complex to complex test data conditioning, regression testing and testing validation. Provides specific guidance on defects to developers.
- Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects.
- Documents all phases of the Systems QA process.
- 5+ years IT quality assurance and systems/application testing experience
- 2 years of experience as an operations analyst or test analyst involved in the preparation of system flows, data mapping, interfacing applications, process documentation, development of test strategies, preparation of test plans and preparation of project plans
- 3+ years of development, support or testing experience in a distributed environment with experience in application batch testing and planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills evidenced by the ability to facilitate meetings, prepare proposals, prepare plans, design workflow and prepare statements of work
- Experience with UNIX preferred
- Experience with Autosys a plus
– Advantage Reference # 345126
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: QA Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 345126
Posted Date: 10/30/2018