Building Access Manager (Telecom) - New York, NY
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Building Access Manager to work on a team at our client site in NYC. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
• Identify property ownership or management and contact to secure the rights to perform site surveys
• Act as conduit between Field Operations and Building Management during Pre-Deployment engineering and construction phase
• Function as an integral part of a cross functional field operations team that implements network growth in a timely and efficient manner.
Manage and coordinate appropriate responses to building management related to requests for on site meetings to discuss Engineered drawings, additional site walks to walk the proposed route.
• Visit potential properties locally and/or accompany engineering firm on site survey visits.
• Understands Telecom and Data infrastructures, build process
• Real Estate, Engineering, Outside Plant background preferred
• Able to explain benefits of bringing building on net to building managers
New York, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Building Access Manager (Telecom)
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 345302
Posted Date: 11/1/2018