Messaging Consultant - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Application Developer to help migrate from TIBCO to Mule ESB. This role will be onsite in Charlotte, NC and is initially an 8 month contract position with potential to extend to 24 months.
This position is located in the heart of the business district in uptown Charlotte, NC.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
This team is moving off of TIBCO to different target platforms. One of the identified target platforms is Mule Anypoint Platform. We are seeking an experienced candidate to rewrite TIBCO Business Works process into Mule ESB flows.
The ideal candidate should have and/or be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• 8+ years of experience as an application developer
• 8+ years hands-on programming experience in Java, JSON, XML, SOAP and J2EE frameworks (Spring/Hibernate).
• 5+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
• Experience Onboarding applications to GitHub, Subversion, Jenkins, uDeploy, and uBuild
• 5 years of recent experience with API Management on Mulesoft platforms
• Experience with MuleSoft development and design best practices, Mulesoft Integrations, and ESB message integration techniques, like aggregation, transformation, dynamic routing, content-based routing, etc., using Mule Anypoint Platform
• 5+ years of experience in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of Mule APIs and Mule Anypoint platform as ESB On Premise.
• Experience in scalable Mule flows, and error handling etc.
• Experience using Mule MUnit to test regular mule flow
• 5 years of recent experience with API Management on Mule platforms
• Build custom frameworks and components in Mulesoft
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 345362
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Messaging Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 345362
Posted Date: 11/1/2018