Mechanical Engineer - O&G Product Supplier - Fort Worth, TX
Under general supervision, assists in the design and development of equipment required to meet customer's needs or market demands. Utilize current manufacturing/business systems for cost, inventory and purchasing information. Prepare engineering documentation for drawings, schematic drawings, material specification or other required data. Assist or conduct problem studies leading to recommendations for upgrading/improving existing equipment in field or lab environment. Under general supervision, perform product testing functions in a test lab facility and/or field location. Some travel may be required. Completes projects as assigned.
• Incumbent receives assignments of limited scope and complexity.
• Uses a variety of standard problem solving techniques.
• May assist more senior engineers in carrying out technical tasks requiring computation methods.
• Duties are assigned with detailed oral and occasionally written instructions.
• Work is reviewed in detail with guidance given.
• May give limited technical guidance to junior professionals or technicians working on a common project.
• Intermediate knowledge of engineering standards including codes and regulations affecting design development.
• Must be able to understand all phases of field operations and equipment with particular attention to department or work group’s field of expertise.
• Intermediate expertise with Microsoft Office Suite of products, Word, Excel.
• Intermediate level of experience with Solid Works or similar engineering design software required.
• BS in Technical discipline.
• 3-6 years of experience in design, product development.
Fort Worth, TX
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer - O&G Product Supplier
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 345697
Posted Date: 11/1/2018