DATA ANALYST - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has opening for a Data Analyst. While this is a 12 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Must work onsite in Charlotte, NC. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. The holidays are coming upon us so we need to get you in this new role fast before the slowdown starts!!!
You will be partnering with key stakeholders to ensure completeness and accuracy of data used within the Market risk and counterparty credit risk platforms. Your role will be to:
• Work with stakeholders to support the harvesting of data lineage for Market risk and counterparty credit risk.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to document and comply with Governance & Oversight and Enterprise Data Governance requirements for data: prepare high level data maps, data flow diagrams, data narratives, data element mapping, business to technical element mapping and data asset list.
• Perform control and monitoring routines to allow for the measurement and delivery of Fit-for- purpose data to Market Risk and counterparty credit risk data consumers.
• Perform data gap analysis as required between source systems, provisioning systems and reporting platforms.
• Partner with Business and Technology partners to ensure remediation of data quality items
• Use OFSAA Data Quality framework to perform out-of-the-box data quality checks
• Data quality reporting.
• Support the implementation of metadata management standards to allow consistent definition of risk data elements at the enterprise level.
• Document the required business and technical metadata attributes, respectively with input from data stewards/subject matter experts (SME) and technology custodians.
• Support the definition of data standards, and ensures data provisioning sources are documented and are adhered to by each of the functional domains.
• Implement and document data governance responsibilities, including accountability, controls, change management, issue identification, escalation and resolution.
• Partner with other risk domains, lines of businesses and Technology is critical in accomplishing firm-wide data governance and risk aggregation requirements.
• Data sourcing/BRD writing
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: DATA ANALYST
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 345718
Posted Date: 11/2/2018