Oracle Business Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Job title: BSC- Oracle
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 months
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes.
- May develop systems test plan components and test scripts. May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
- 5+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience.
- Combination of both 3+ years of experience working with systems involving Oracle database excellent verbal, written.
- Interpersonal communication skills Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives.
- Ability to work independently Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills Experience meeting high production and quality standards in a fast paced, development and production support environment Ability to research, analyze, document.
- Present organizational metrics that drive business decisions Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology Ability to research, compile, and present critical operational data in executive summaries Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders Project management experience
- Experience working with application teams following Agile/Waterfall methodologies SCRUM master experience
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Oracle Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 345724
Posted Date: 11/2/2018