Senior IT Project/Program Management-345727 - Southborough, MA
Our client a well known technology company located in Southborough MA is seeking an IT Project/Program Manager withe software development/technical background and has hands on development task experience.
- Drives all aspects of IT Project, Program and Portfolio activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all IT and business segments. Defines project value proposition, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for IT projects.
- Manages resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete project/program on time and within budget.
- Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Provides technical and process guidance to project team.
Principal responsibilities include:
- - Manages a broad, complex portfolio of projects as well as overall business programs that contain multiple projects that require high levels of functional integration and change management
- - Responsible for driving change and continually improving the efficiency of the Project Management department
- - Can work in multiple roles throughout the project life cycle including development
- - Projects will have large teams and will be globally dispersed, both with IT and business team members
- - The Projects and Programs usually have global impact and have complex business and technical challenges
- - Works under direction of IT executives and will keep them informed of project status
- - Develops Program Management standards for multiple areas within the department
- - May prepare, present, distribute project, program, or portfolio information to all levels of the company and Customer management and staff; as well as others both internal and external to the organization; represents the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external resources
- - May be responsible for all or multiple aspects of the Project Management Office (PMO) functions for a particular portfolio
- - Has extensive interaction with internal customers and senior business leadership
- - Responsible for mentoring and developing the team members within the Project Management department.
- • Typically requires 12+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree; or 5+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- • Expert understanding of IT Project Management principles and techniques; preferred certification
- • Extensive experience in managing change and engaging team members
- • Expert ability to provide direction and leadership to others
- • Excellent facilitation and communication skills
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior IT Project/Program Management-345727
Location: Southborough, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 345727
Posted Date: 11/2/2018