Level II Tech Support Engineer (Thin Client/Virtualization) - Blue Ash, OH
Contract initially through the end of March 2019 with a strong chance for extensions.
Key Skills: Level II Support, Thin Client, VMware, Citrix Support
You will be providing Remote Support to end users regarding Thin Client/Embedded Windows related issues
• Knowledge in the field of PC hardware, diagnostics, failure analysis, and PC repair.
• Understanding of integrated circuitry, low level software code interactions and architecture to aid in root cause analysis theory.
• Specific technology to be understood should include: solid state engineering, virtualization technologies, cloud based deployments, customer imaging/driver/sw debug, data recovery, security and encryption options/technologies, zero client and web client interfaces.
• Knowledge of deployment and utilization of WES7, WES8, Windows10IOT, Thinstation, ThinClient, Linux Terminal Server, Citrix, VMWare, RemoteFX, PCoIP, and Microsoft RDP (along with other image deployment RAS, and management tools) favored.
• Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work across teams and functions to drive business results.
• Strong analytical problem solving skills.
• Excellent teamwork and partnering skills.
• Exceptional customer service engagement, customer relationship building, and retention.
Blue Ash, OH
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Hardware
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Level II Tech Support Engineer (Thin Client/Virtualization)
Location: Blue Ash, OH
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 345791
Posted Date: 11/5/2018