Bilingual Administrative Assistant III (English/Japanese) - Southfield, MI
Bilingual Administrative Assistant III (English/Japanese)
$62K-$85K (Depends on your skill)
A global renowned automotive manufacturing company that continues to innovate and grow, by researching and developing high quality automobiles and power equipment products, is looking for a Bilingual Japanese Technical Document Control Specialist.
As one of the world leading automotive company, they are looking for a talent who can help them further their mission.
Bilingual Japanese Administrative Assistant provides general administrative support services to the senior management and Japanese expatriates, including processing mail, handling incoming phone calls, greeting guests, booking travel arrangements, filing, maintaining calendars and other duties that create a pleasant, organized work environment which promotes productivity.
The Administrative Assistant coordinates events, assists with special projects as requested, and is supremely attentive to facilitating effective communication between employees within the company organization..
Essential Duties (Not Official: Please ask the interviewer for more details)
• Provide various administrative support using Microsoft Office applications, including creating various internal reports and applications, assisting with internal paperwork as needed.
• Back up for secretarial assistance to senior management and Japanese expatriates including typing/word processing, handling internal and outside mail, phone calls, scheduling appointments and travel arrangements in business Japanese and English.
• Manage and maintain office supplies and services, including office equipment, tracking and ordering supplies, and maintains filing system and record keeping.
• Support communications and track response for various requests to the supply base as well as support general Purchasing systems and requests with data inputting into various systems.
• Track and control all office vehicles, including both test and pool vehicles for the R&D facility.
• Provide back up to the reception function, such as greet, welcome and direct visitors. Coordinate meeting room bookings and registration of visitors. Provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assistance to external and internal customers.
• Set up conferences, meetings, showcase events and office functions both on and off-site; Coordinate special events; Create and maintain administrative calendars in Outlook, as needed;
• Assist with special projects as assigned.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities required by management.
The position is full-time and required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Occasional overtime may be requested; however, travel or weekend work will be required only in rare cases.
Professional level in both English and Japanese
Proficiency in MS Office environment and SAP products.
Capability to pay attention to details
3 to 5 years of experience with office management support issues