Bilingual Technical Document Control Specialist I (Japanese/ English) - Marysville, OH
Bilingual Technical Document Control Specialist I (Japanese/ English)
Union County, Ohio (Marysville, OH)
$30K-$50K (Depends on your skill)
A global renowned automotive manufacturing company that continues to innovate and grow, by researching and developing high quality automobiles and power equipment products, is looking for a Bilingual Japanese Technical Document Control Specialist.
As one of the world leading automotive company, they are looking for a talent who can help them further their mission.
You will work closely with staff throughout their facility in Raymond, OH.
The primary purpose of this role is to assist the U.S. R&D team of automotive manufacturing team to maintain all vital documentation.
The key focus is to review, control, and manage documentation coming from the global headquarter in Japan.
Essential Duties (Not Official: Please ask the interviewer for more details)
• Review, control, and manage the incoming documentation such as vehicle specifications, manuals, drawings, and test procedures from Japan HQ.
• Participate in the development of document and record management practices and ensure information is organized, maintained and efficiently accessible.
• Cooperate directly with senior level technical staff in the U.S. to conduct joint review of documentation.
• Support entry of the technical material into the Management System
• Provide some basic translation and interpretation after reviewing.
• Collaborate with the translation team to develop and improve formal translation job systems.
• Request and mange product supporting documentation and follow-up documentation from Japan.
Your hours will likely be irregular in order to meet the demands users.
Working hours flexibility is needed due to regular TV meetings with Japan.
While travel is usually not common, there may be times when you will need to visit suppliers, etc.
Japanese/ English reading and writing skills
ALM/PLM software, including Requirement Management Software (similar to IBM DOORS) experiences preferred
Capability to learn new systems