Informatica ETL Developer - Charlotte, NC
Informatica ETL Developer (2) roles
Advantage # 345986
Advantage Resourcing is the preferred vendor for our major banking customer in Charlotte, NC.
- 10 + years Informatica ETL development and implementation experience.
- 8 years of hands-on experience working with DB2 UDB, Oracle and SQL.
- 8 years of hand on developer experience with Informatica ETL/Data Warehouse environment.
- 6+ years of strong experience with UNIX shell scripting and Autosys job scheduling.
- 4+ years of experience leading development teams including offshore teams.
- Strong knowledge and experience with full lifecycle development methodologies, standards and procedures.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in data modeling including dimensional modeling techniques.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Resourceful self-starter with minimal hand holding required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience with Teradata and its tools.
- Experience with the integration of difference sources (NDM, MQ).
- Domain knowledge in Wealth, Invest Management and Fiduciary services and/or compliance areas.
This position will provide Build & Deploy functions for Wealth Data Mart, a tier-2 ETL/database application, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology (Informatica PowerCenter, DB2, Oracle, Teradata, Autosys), tools (IBM Data Studio, ER studio, Shell scripts, PL-SQL), and existing designs. Candidate will be responsible for owning the Analysis, design, development and testing and deployment of Database, ETL and Autosys jobs to the Data Mart.
- Directing the teams efforts in data modeling, data refreshes in lower environments for supporting SIT and UAT and maintaining, monitoring and enhancing Informatica ETLs and Autosys jobs.
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met for all the database and Informatica ETL code that would be developed for the supported LOB areas and oversees the development activities from other resources.
- The candidate acts as a lead developer providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff and develops highly complex original code.
- Role requires coordinating/working extensively with various technology teams, partnering with Business users and downstream application teams, creating technical documentation, creating departmental technical procedures and user guides, allocating and managing resources, and managing the work of developer team members.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Acts as a technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of code to production.
- Off-hours/weekend support may be needed during the Production deployment and UAT.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Informatica ETL Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 345986
Posted Date: 11/30/2018