Service Delivery Analyst - Painted Post, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Service Delivery Analyst to work onsite in Corning, NY. While this is a 6+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
• Review and monitor service performance to vendor contract including maintenance of business activities, improvement activities, feedback (This will be the primary function of the role)
• Function as initial point of contact on day-to-day operational, process, and performance items. Identify trends and areas of improvement.
• Proactively ensure service continuity and improvement through the review of partner improvement plans, the use of Problem Management, quality tools, and report on your activities.
• Requires a 2 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of business experience
Server experience (Windows 2008/2012/2016) across enterprise with Vmware
Must have Server/infrastructure experience.
Experience be from a similar large enterprise system with hundreds of servers, not just a few.
This will not be a hands on role, this will be an analytical role providing guidance to those doing the hands on maintenance.
• Vendor management and partnership experience
• Comfortable working across cultures
• Background in data analysis and Managing and measuring work
• Microsoft Office experience focusing on the data analysis
• ServiceNow experience is a plus, or similar Help Desk ticketing software
Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Painted Post, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Service Delivery Analyst
Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 345989
Posted Date: 11/5/2018