Mechanical Engineering Technician - Minneapolis, MN
Mechanical Engineering Tech
This position will support engineering development, highly complicated product assembly, and testing efforts by fabricating precision mechanical equipment; including equipment troubleshooting and repairing assemblies and equipment, setting up and running hands on and automated test equipment. Use of developmental laboratory tools; such as precision mechanical tools, machining tools, application potting & adhesives materials, and basic test/measurement equipment.
• Able to read and interpret technical drawings and documents
• Conduct testing and generate report data.
• Perform calibration and alignment checks.
• Make equipment adjustments, modification, and replacement as directed.
• Perform set-ups and fabricate per engineering instructions and test R&D hardware.
• Able to work with a group or team and also work independently with little supervision
• Experience assembling highly compact mechanical and electrical components
• Familiar with industry mechanical standards & practices.
• Able to fabricating and repairing highly dense, physically small & fragile components.
• Maintain a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety objectives and policies
• Fabricate mechanical, electrical or plastic parts (e.g., sheet metal, circuit boards, moldings) from sketches/drawings and prepare samples for testing. Operate equipment necessary to fulfill these duties
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Mechanical Engineering Technician
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 346118
Posted Date: 11/14/2018