Business/Data Analyst - Hopkinton, MA
Our client a well-known technology company is seeking a Business Data Analyst to join their winning team.
Title: Business/Data Analyst
• Looking for a business/data analyst that can find root cause of problems in large data sets if problems exist.
• Strong experience with Excel or AccessDB.
• Will perform initial data analysis but a business analyst background is preferred as they'll be working with various business owners, building relationships and need to have a understanding of business operations.
• SQL a plus because they will sometimes need to go into the data queries.
• SAP familiarity is nice to have.
• Provide support to existing team to assist with product master changes in various systems.
• Utilizing Excel and AccessDB analytical tools to ensure data accuracy.
• Assist the team with systems tasks in SAP/PLM to coordinate and monitor workflow statuses and helping to resolve.
• May be responsible for daily report generation and analysis on said data to work with team and business unit representatives to take corrective actions.
• Influence and presentation skills (PowerPoint). Also maintain files on our Sharepoint site. The PMDM Master Data Steward will focus on using core Material Master Functionality along with SAP’s
Product Lifecycle Management Application to do the following:
• Understand NPI Master Data Attributes and how they will be applied across EMC NPI’s along with how they impact downstream systems/processes.
• Collaboration with PMCT OM/QA/Dev and PBUs to foster satisfactory service levels within the NPI process
• Own the Quality of Materials and BOM information and it’s suitability for downstream processes through business and data quality rules.
• Monitor and Improve the quality of the NPI Master Data process via audits and corrective actions.
• Document and create training and procedural documents Work with business units to assist in generation of all product master data required to support the launch of a new product.
• Utilizes SAP/PLM and multiple AccessDB and Excel data analyses to ensure that data is correct for all transactions across the enterprise landscape.
• Bachelors preferred but will accept candidates with experience with SAP Material Master, Master Data Management and Excel and Access analysis skills.
• SQL skills would be important as well.
• Very tight team with great collaboration skills, great atmosphere to grow and learn career skills in the area of Master Data Management.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business/Data Analyst
Location: Hopkinton, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 346189
Posted Date: 11/9/2018