Communications Specialist - Corning, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Communications Specialist to work onsite in Corning, NY. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
• Provide communications support for BSD, focusing heavily on editing/proofreading.
• Create content for internal employee communications, marketing materials for BSD services, project communication plans, and visual presentations of information in various media.
• Ensure communications follow corporate brand guidelines across all channels.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications or like field;
• Marketing knowledge a plus
• Minimum one year in experience in Corporate Setting...prefer 2+ years
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong grammar/editing/proofreading skills
• Ability to adapt to changing project requirements, assignments, and deadlines
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a commitment to delivering outstanding work
• Ability to assess priorities and manage many projects simultaneously
• Excellent organizational skills; detail-oriented
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including SharePoint
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well within a team
• Ability to interact and communication effectively with a diverse employee group across many levels of the organization
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Communications Specialist
Location: Corning, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 346314
Posted Date: 11/7/2018