Electrical Engineer - Mountain View, CA
We are currently seeking a seasoned Electrical Engineer for a 12 month contractual opportunity with our client in Mountain View, CA. As the Electrical Engineer, you will have a solid EE design background and knowledge of hardware development for consumer products. You will help define architecture, provide design, test and validation requirements, oversee physical engineering design layout, lead board bring up and work cross-functionally on system integration. You will also work cross-functionally with mechanical design, operation and product engineering teams to deliver systems to production. Additionally, you will need to travel to support engineering builds and ramp to mass production.
- Lead EE hardware development from concept into production.
- Perform schematic design, validation, and support manufacturing testing and similar product development efforts.
- Engage in establishing technology roadmaps and creating proof of concept prototypes. Manage vendors to ensure quality of technical deliverables.
- Lead all EE related failure mode analysis, root cause diagnosis, and system-level problem solving on products and platforms; including those related to architecture (performance, power consumption, thermal behavior), production (quality, failure analysis, manufacturing), and development (schematic design, PCB layout, and overall system integration).
- Represent EE team in meetings with the cross-functional engineering teams.
- BA/BS in EE or related field
- Hands on experience designing and delivering high volume products
- Taken one product to MP (mass production) in a leadership role (technical leadership)
- 5+ years’ industry experience in schematic design, layout, fabrication as well as system’s software, firmware, driver development.
- Proficiency with electrical lab equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, function generators).
- Demonstrated embedded firmware development experience
- Experience in driving EE related factory processes and a proven ability to get products into production.
- MA/MS in EE or related field
- Expertise in Electrical Engineering and knowledge of multiple related areas (e.g. SoC architecture, power design, Signal Integrity/Power Integrity, RF, Analog or digital design expert)
- Strong cross-functional communication skills and ability to leverage project team to manage project priorities and technical resources.
- Experience leading a touch sub system through a complete product cycle.
- Strong statistical analysis skills.
- Experience with driving module suppliers and with sensor design and integration.
- Experience using C/C++ for firmware development and system software.
Mountain View, CA
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Hardware
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 346326
Posted Date: 11/7/2018