Eng I - Systems - San Jose, CA
Our client is an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services.
• Analyzes system and subsystem designs for Integrated Diagnostics and Test (ID&T) deficiencies and recommends potential corrective action.
• Develops strategies, testing, and analysis methods for complex problems.
• Performs troubleshooting on electrical/electronic and computer assemblies at a sub-systems and systems level using the most effective method.
• Ensures ID&T designs are tested in accordance with design requirements.
• Integrates detailed design elements in the areas of BIT, and automatic and manual test programs for specific portions of a project, at a subsystem or system level.
• Generates and tracks ID&T requirements and develops test plans to demonstrate compliance with design/contract requirements.
• Provides a cost effective capability to detect and isolate unambiguously all faults known or expected to occur in systems and equipment.
• Understands subsystem and system integration and may conduct design reviews (internal and external).
• Provides related ID&T technical/performance requirements for component/subsystem/system specifications.
• Interfaces with suppliers, subcontractors, and customers to integrate ID&T analysis and solutions at the system level.
• Provides technical assistance and problem solving during fabrication, assembly and test.
• Understands the interface of hardware configuration items (HWCI) with computer software configuration items (CSCI) at assembly, subsystem, and system levels.
• Facilitates the preparation of detail drawings and technical documentation.
• Prepares presentation materials for senior management, and for internal/external customers
• Familiarity with current industry standard fault analysis SW tools Skills Preferred eXpress Modelling
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline
Skills Familiarity with current industry standard fault analysis
SW tools 2 Years
xPress modeling 2 Years
San Jose, CA
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Eng I - Systems
Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 346340
Posted Date: 11/12/2018