Mechanical Engineer - Minneapolis, MN
Job Title: Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Hourly Rate: $58.75/hr
- We currently have immediate openings in Minneapolis, MN for Sr. Mechanical Engineers with Creo (Pro/E) experience to work on a Military Vehicle Program. experience.
- Uses advanced modeling and analysis tools to develop product specifications, models, technical data packages, and integration and verification procedures.
- Researches, plans, analyzes, designs, and develops mechanical products and systems such as instruments, structures, engines, mechanisms, and other devices.
- Analyzes mechanical, thermal, hydraulic, thermodynamic, or heat transfer for production, transmission, measurement, and use of energy.
- Creates, plans, and performs complex engineering design, development, analysis, experimentation, test and product assurance tasks for a portion of a project or may lead these activities for a small project.
- Applies wide range of engineering design and/or analytical theory, principles, techniques, and practices to a complex portion of a technical project.
- Applies broad knowledge of the design of organization's products, technology, and systems interactions to solve complex engineering problems which have not been clearly defined and may not have similar precedents available.
- Performs technical analysis, testing, calculations, and evaluation of results to solve complex engineering problems.
- Must be proficient with Creo (Pro/E) computer aided design and engineering tool.
- Working knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a relevant technical field of specialization.
- Familiarity with current computer applications and technologies in applicable engineering disciplines.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with customers to solve complex technical problems.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical results to customers.
- Minimum B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering; or an equivalent combination of education and experience plus 5 years of relevant experience; or a M.S. degree and 3 years of experience; or a Ph.D. in a relevant technical discipline.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 346435
Posted Date: 11/9/2018