Molding Process Technician - Blue Springs, MO
Molding Process Technician
- Work with injection molding machines and secondary equipment, on tooling issues to reduce downtime and improve efficiency.
- Monitor process and product quality during start-up (after tool change)
- Participate with Process Engineering and teams to reduce downtime, scrap and improve process efficiency.
- Participate in improving tool changeover times, by using SMED; improve EOAT (end of arm tooling) change over time and improve color changeover time.
- Identify molding problems due to tooling problems and report them to Supervisor.
- Participate in maintaining tooling and equipment thru Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Record downtime and scrap and changeover time
- Work flexibility in order to meet customer demands and needs.
- Work flexibility in order to meet customer requirements.
- Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the company.
- Work safely with and during mold changes, color changes, and any movement with cranes and robot operations by using all required PPE.
- Technical diploma, preferably with a specialization in injection molding.
- At least 3 years of manufacturing experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to undertake tasks of substantial variety or complexity which require an extensive knowledge of fabrication/processing techniques, tools, materials, machines and equipment
- Working knowledge of Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment skills
- technical problem solving skills
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
Blue Springs, MO
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Molding Process Technician
Location: Blue Springs, MO
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 346607
Posted Date: 11/9/2018