Tech Writer/ Content Developer - Seattle, WA
Technical Writer/Content Developer:
Tech Writer/Content Developer who has a background in networking products like switches or data storage products.
- Contributes to planning and overall design of technical information, including installation, operation and maintenance instructions, and other types of technical content such as video scripts, blog posts, flowcharts, technical advisories, and release notes.
- Works with editors, and publishes content to a variety of outputs, including PDF documents, web pages, blog articles, wikis, videos, and online help systems.
- Utilizes social media related to technical content and information experience. Proposes product design and process improvements, coordinates, and executes content development and user experience.
- Helps to establish content strategy, content governance, and UX standards within and across work groups.
- Understands best practices for content development, design, and user experience within a given software development environment such as Agile.
- Evaluates technical content against UX benchmarks and user information requirements.
- Acts as a customer advocate in UI development activities and provides verbiage based on customer workflows and use cases.
- Technical writing skills and familiarity with technical content development, design, and UX strategies and methodologies.
- Understanding of technical content authoring and UX workflows
- Knowledge of industry standards such as DITA, XML, and HTML
- Knowledge of job related content authoring, publishing, and graphic design tools.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Tech Writer/ Content Developer
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 346753
Posted Date: 11/12/2018