Regional Marketing/Operational Manager - Sunnyvale, CA
Position : Regional Marketing/Operational Manager
Location : Sunnyvale CA
Duration : 1 year contract with possible extension.
As a Regional Partner Marketing Strategy and Operations Manager, you will create and implement scalable processes to gain organizational efficiency and optimize investments.
You will align cross functional stakeholders and drive strategic decisions towards business goals through data driven insights.
You will be working in a fast-paced, growth environment managing multiple projects including planning and budgeting, forecasting, and driving ROI of marketing programs.
As part of the Strategy & Operations team, you're a strategic and forward-thinking individual with a pragmatic approach to getting things done.
You have strong analytical skills to influence decisions and drive results.
You are thoughtful in resource prioritization with multi-faceted factors and can quickly address operational inefficiencies in a logical approach.
You will be a regional expert to align global, regional, and subregional efforts towards business priorities.
You will also work and collaborate very closely across functions (Partner Marketing, Partner Sales, Field Marketing, Finance) ensure the partner marketing organization is in close interlock with our primary stakeholders for compounded impact.
1. Operations and Insights - Serve as dedicated regional thought leader by analyzing and reporting performance against targets - Optimize partner marketing investments by addressing ROI bottlenecks - Oversee regional management of key business operating metrics and processes - Marketing co-funding program and incentive program performance review and optimization
2. Compliance and Governance - Ensure legal, financial, and business compliance of planned partner activities - Support execution of complex and time-critical projects by developing a prioritized approach for resolution - Partner marketing governance of planned spend and actual expense (tracking, usage compliance, and reconciliation)
- Experience working in an operational excellence role managing budgets, resources, and processes for defined impact and results
- Capabilities including use of Excel and/or SQL with a good grasp of statistics to measure and benchmark partner performance and program performance against investment
- Creation, iteration, change management, and launch of business processes including compliance (business, finance, legal)
- Must have experience in a large scale fortune 500 technology enterprise within a B2B business model
- Administrator certification or the equivalent experience with SFDC - Familiarity with leveraging channel marketing and the partner ecosystem as a go-to-market vehicle
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Regional Marketing/Operational Manager
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 346913
Posted Date: 11/14/2018