Business Analyst - , TN
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Franklin, TN
Duration: 6 months CTH
Working knowledge of the following skills:
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional Requirements Documents, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs, develop, monitor and conduct application testing
• Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Work independently with users to define concepts under the direction of project managers
• Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
• Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Ability to interpret business logic and identify points of failure based on source code and/or error logs as part of production support for business functions within scope of expertise.
• This role will support the Consumer Facing Systems (CFS) applications and integration points, coordinating with external vendors as required. This role will work with the business community to scope, prioritize, and execute enhancements to the CFS application set.
Current hands-on working knowledge of the following technologies :
• Familiarity with various programming languages, operating systems, and computer hardware platforms.
• Client server & web technologies including but not limited to J2EE, JBoss, Oracle, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL
• Familiarity with data warehousing/ETL (Informatica preferred)/Business Intelligence (Business Objects preferred)
• Content Management Systems (Adobe AEM preferred)
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access) and Windows operating system.
• Project Management methods and tools (MS Project & Clarity preferred)
• 5-8 Years overall IS/IT experience with at least:
• 3 years application development experience
• 3 years working with third party vendors/integrators
• Prior experience working with off-shore personnel is a plus
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture is a plus
• Experience with CRM, consumer facing web & mobile applications a plus
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: , TN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 346935
Posted Date: 11/13/2018