Data / Business Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Exciting one year contract opportunity for a Data Analyst / Business Analyst with our Fortune 500 Financial Services client in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will have strong SQL skills, prior experience in an Agile SDLC environment and experience writing technical documents.
The successful candidate will join a multi-phased effort to Improve Data Integrity across Investment Portfolio and achieve effective G&O Compliance for applicable Regulatory and Risk Reports. Will join a team responsible for establishing a Central Data Repository (CDR) consistent with the Enterprise Risk and Regulatory Data Program. This resource will be responsible for writing business requirements/ Agile stories for data interfaces for the CDR platform.
Responsible for providing business analysis expertise for technology initiatives in a financial product area(s) and/or a functional area within the Securities businesses. Partner with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions. Use technical expertise and in depth capital markets domain knowledge in the relevant product or functional area to develop solutions that are strategic, cost effective and meet business requirements. Apply knowledge of industry and technology changes to meet business partner tactical and strategic goals. Work with business users to develop and provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes. Participate in developing, planning and implementing re-engineering and process changes for greater efficiencies. Ensure effective system testing and project development lifecycle management within the area of responsibility.
- 7+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- 5+ years of SQL
- Experience writing technical documents such as BRD’s
- Agile methodology experience
- Banking or Financial Industry experience
- Experience in the capital markets and investment banking industry
- Knowledge and understanding of technology business systems analysis or design in capital markets and investment banking
- Knowledge and understanding of operational work flows/processes for capital markets and investment banking, including industry participants
- Knowledge and understanding of industry regulations for developing technological solutions
– Advantage Reference # 347010
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Data / Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347010
Posted Date: 11/14/2018