R&D Technician II - San Jose, CA
Our Client s dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world!
This R&D Biotechnician role work under limited supervision in our R&D engineers, scientists, and/or teams in the development and analysis of laser products, materials, processes, or equipment.
• Execute laser-tissue interaction studies supporting the development of new process/ product specifications.
• Perform laser-tissue interaction experiments inside a class-100 clean room environment.
• Ability to interpret and rationalize results (i.e. statistics, DOE)
• Inspect, clean and assemble optics under microscope.
• Provide clear and clean lab notebook records, data input into computer and basic report.
• Provide for facility wide hazardous waste removal for laboratories.
• Maintain lab equipment calibrations.
• Reliable, independent and punctual.
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
• AA Degree or equivalent 2 year of related work experience in Wet laboratories.
• Ability to set-up/ conduct testing and collect data.
• Able to work in a class-100 clean room.
• Basic statistical analysis and reporting/summarization experience
• Operate and maintain complex test equipment.
• Proficiency with general computers programs, including Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point and Excel).
• Must be able to work independently
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. with no physical restrictions
• BS Degree or equivalent work experience in biomedical engineering/sciences, biology and physics
• Understanding of components and supplier quality standards
• Strong problem solving and hands on skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects independently
• Strong interpersonal skills - interacting with multiple internal customers daily.
San Jose, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: R&D Technician II
Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347087
Posted Date: 11/21/2018