Production Control Administrator - Waltham, MA
Senior Production Control Administrator
The Production Control Analyst will ensure that customer delivery requirements are successfully planned, supported and executed. They will be responsible for analyzing program requirements to ensure that there will be sufficient material and manpower coordinated to support the delivery requirements. Will generate and analyze material procurement metrics to identify issues early and develop strategies to mitigate impacts to product delivery schedules. This individual will ensure that the production schedule supports the program requirements by troubleshooting material and resource shortages. Serve as the Program Office’s primary liaison with Planning, Purchasing, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Assurance, Operations, etc.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Achieve program goals by ensuring that program production requirements are properly supported by manpower and materials.
- Identification of product delivery issues and responsible for mitigations such as material expediting, crashing production schedule, removing obstacles and solving problems as required.
- Making sure production inventory is appropriately maintained to meet delivery requirements
- Establish, manage, and achieve Key Performance Metrics for the team to utilize for continuous monitoring of production progress in order to maximize efficiency and overcome obstacles.
- Coordinate material planning/purchasing activity and Inventory management drive material expediting needed to meet production requirements.
- Analyze and summarize operating results and prepare recommendations to improve production performance.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in DoD electromechanical production environment
- Bachelor's degree
- MS Office – Must have MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills at intermediate level.
- Material Requirements Planning - experience with MRP systems
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Production Control Administrator
Location: Waltham, MA
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 347103
Posted Date: 11/14/2018