Product Operations Manager - Hopkinton, MA
Our client a well-known technology company is seeking an Product Operations/Offer Manager to join their winning team.
· 4 years of experience related to business operations or engineering in the IT industry, more of an IT consultant that has been in a role where they were consulting and have analyst skills,
· Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
As a Junior PM/ Offer Manager you will be required to lead and deliver our operational efforts during a time of exciting transformation. The role is to own and manage all aspects of product offers from inception to go-live on our order management systems. This will involve cooperation and team work, utilizing your problem-solving skills to constantly challenge established processes and to excel in a world class master data and quoting enablement organization.
The Offer Manager (OM) is a member of a Product Oriented Delivery Team (POD) which serves the needs of specific Divisional Business Units within the company As the primary point of contact, the OM represents the needs, goals and objectives of the Business Unit(s) with respect to Material Creation & Change, and Product Configuration. They will have responsibilities within the Offer Lifecycle Process (OLP) including documentation (PRD: Product Requirements Document, PCD: Product Commit Document) and execution (management of requirements, modeling, testing).
• OM will interface with the core team and extended teams within the conpany to identify technical, marketing and data requirements and design and implement those within the company quoting tools. Networking and building relationships with team members will be critical to your success.
• OM will have ownership and governance of all aspects of product master data. OM will need to project manage and utilize the resources they have available to ensure quality and alignment withstrategic goals. You will create and drive a schedule to deliver the program on time and ensure quality and audit checks are complete to 100% accuracy.
• Be the core team subject matter expert for order readiness and sales practices. Proactively manage and coordinate product data updates/maintenance and issue resolution using global processes and tools.
• Be a leader in implementing process improvements, define and envisage global solutions and influencing their global organizational rollout.
• Complete global project deployments by means of User Acceptance Testing (UAT), business requirement generation and interfacing with IT teams.
• Identify opportunities to develop and implement long-term operational efficiencies and process improvements, this will include working cross-functionally with organizations such as sales, demand/supply, finance, IT, marketing, engineering and more.
• Be the link between the product business unit, sales organizations, and the worldwide CoC (Center of Competence) Job Level Specifics: • Med/low complexity products, capable of managing 1 complex product
• Capable of assessing and understanding impact of requests
• Good familiarity with products, path, tools
• 3-6 Products Qualifications
• At least 4 years of experience related to business operations or engineering in the IT industry
• Undergraduate degree in a business, IT, or Engineering discipline
• PMP or equivalent project management methodology certification would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong listening and negotiating skills
• IT consultant that has been in a role where they were consulting and have analyst skills
• Experience with Excel and Powerpoint
Flexible schedule, earlier the better - 7-4, 8-5
Position is located onsite and work remote on Fridays
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Product Operations Manager
Location: Hopkinton, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347143
Posted Date: 11/14/2018