Systems Architect - Tulsa, OK
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Systems Architect to work onsite in Tulsa, OK. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
The Technician should have an advanced understanding of IP Network functions such as MPLS, Internet, Ethernet, and Managed Services signal flow.
Requires a solid understanding of telecommunications, as the tech will be responsible for assisting, leading and engaging the team for technical development, processes, documentation, standardizing and procedures of the team.
• 8+ years of relevant job experience.
• Education Level: Bachelor's or Master's Degree, or equivalent Education, and relevant work experience.
• Field of Study: Engineering or related field (Telecom, Network, IT)
• CCNA / CCNP Certifications
• JNCIP/JNCIE Certifications
• MEF-CECP 2.0+
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
• CCNP and/or JNCIP preferred, or equivalent job experience
• MEF-CECP 2.0+ preferred, or equivalent job experience
• Ability to work flexible hours as needed
• Ability to work in a team environment and communicate with customers in a professional manner
• Fundamental Knowledge of OSI model
• Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
• Advanced knowledge of Routing Protocols. Experience must include: TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, static routing, Multi-cast, & QoS/CoS
• IPSEC & GRE, and Security/Firewall basics
• Exposure to Network Design (LAN technologies, WAN technologies and ISP/Hosting technologies)
• Assist SDWAN team on advanced troubleshooting exercises
• Work with customers during live traffic service activations.
• Ability to work with inter-departments to resolve and troubleshoot technical issues.
• Demonstrates professional customer-facing communication skills.
• Drives resolution of faults through vendors and internal groups.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems Architect
Location: Tulsa, OK
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347150
Posted Date: 11/14/2018